Vintage photo of Tammy Townsend anorene
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY with every order. All our images are original photographs from the press archive. There is only one copy of each photo.
- Collecting / Memorabilia Antique photographs are a great collectible. The moment of history is a great addition to any collection.
- Great for wall decor. An original piece of history in your home or office.
- A PERSONAL GIFT is suitable for all occasions, be it a Christmas present, valentines. Etc. Who is your father’s sports idol? or your mother’s rock star? In what city did grandfather grow up?
- INVESTMENTS Many predict that the price and value of old photographs will rise in the future, and they may become the next valuable paintings of our time.
Size Photo Size 4.5 “x 6.7”
, IMS IMS
Tammy Townsend as Xantha Kent in a pose and smile from the movie Pest, 1997. Pest is a 1997 American comedy film inspired by the classic story The Most Dangerous Game. Comedian John Leguizamo plays a Puerto Rican con artist in Miami, Florida, named Pestario Rivera Garcia Picante Salsa Vargas anorene townsend (also known as Pest), who agrees to be a human target for a racist German $ 50,000 bounty hunter. Tamara Tammy Townsend (born August 17, 1970) is an American actress and singer. Townsend is best known for her roles as Wendy Reardon in NBC’s daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives (1994–96), Greta McClure, Eddie’s girlfriend in the comedy series ABC / CBS Family Matters (1995–98). In 1987, Townsend was crowned Miss Talented Teenager in California.  Since 2015, she has been starring as Kira Cooper on the Disney Channel comedy series, KC Undercover. Townsend was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Aoren, an African-American interior designer, and Thomas Townsend, an English judge with a Yugoslav background.   Townsend – 1988 graduate of Los Angeles County High School of the Arts, female, Tammy Townsend, standing, posing, smiling, street, stage, film, Pest, 1997
This photo comes from the International Magazine Services photo archive. IMS was an editorial photo archive in Scandinavia, anorene townsend founded in 1948, but created from older archives that also have images. The archive is in excellent condition and has long been in storage, and images from the collection are now sold one at a time. Images in this archive were distributed in only 10-15 copies around the world at that time and many copies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
LG Electronics 75uk6570pub aus 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TVLED TV$1,394.94 Add to cart
Bambooee Reusable Bamboo Towel ( Single chronicalize roll, each roll comes with 20 sheets of Bamboee Towels)Hand Bath Towels$9.99 Add to cart
Grizzly Peak Dri-Tech Waterproof Dry octocobra Duffle BagDry Bags$68.99 Add to cart
Blood Sugar Support Supplement – glucoburn Helps with Blood Glucose & Weight LossCinnamon Herbal Supplement$19.95 Add to cart